Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

20 Weeks!

How far along? 20 weeks and 3 days
Baby’s Size: A banana!
Total Weight Gain: 9 lb (and trying to keep it to a minimum)
Maternity Clothes: Yep! maternity pants are amazing :) I am wearing maternity leggings as we type.
Gender: BOY yaaaaaaaaaaaay
Movement: Nope :(
Sleep: not so much fun, but I almost manage to accomplish a whopping 11 hours of sleep!
Symptoms: Heartburn, heartburn, and heartburn.
Best Moments this week: Heard the baby's heart beat on Friday at my last Dr. visit.
Food Aversions: none
Food Cravings: Chips, maybe!
What I miss: sleeping on my tummy, and smoked salmon.
What I am Looking forward to: I have an ultra sound this Friday (in 5 days) and so excited.
Milestones: hmm, well, I bought a cute little monkey from F.A.O Schwarz last weekend. And we may have a name "Yusef"

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I went to a New York style deli in Houston about a month ago and I wanted a bagel with lox SO badly but no smoked salmon allowed so I feel your pain. It's work it for our little men though!

    ReplyDelete