Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

23 weeks gone, 17 2go (at least 14 I pray)

How far along? 23 weeks.
Baby’s Size: A leaf of corn.
Total Weight Gain: not sure, should be around 13 pounds or so.
Maternity Clothes: Yep.
Movement: Small ones that feel like little butterflies in my tummy :) happy butterflies.
Sleep: Good, except for frequent runs to the bathroom.
Symptoms: Heartburn, shortness of breath, higher blood pressure than normal.
Best Moments this week: Read the first book to the baby :) "the cat in the hat".
Food Aversions: Chicken.
Food Cravings: none.
What I miss: Herring, yummmmm, too bad I can't eat it for the salt :(
What I am Looking forward to: To finally reach 24 weeks this Thursday isA, and starting the 99 days count down in 18 days :D
Milestones: I think I felt the baby move every day this week :) it's very cute and comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment