Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The countdown!

By the end of this week I'll finish my 21st week :) and from this point on, I will start counting down, 19 weeks to go and so on. It simply makes it seems faster that's all.
I have been feeling good, I don't have any major pains or discomforts, heartburn here and there, but overall I think I'm having a pretty good pregnancy so far. Still don't feel the kicks or flutters or whatever the heck everyone else seems to be feeling! but the other day I felt a very tiny brush against my tummy from the inside, but not sure what that was, so I'll not be making any announcements.
It is now three days until the ultra sound to see the baby's beautiful face, and hopefully find out why I have a 30 weeks uterus when I am only 20 weeks. Very anxious, and worried, but trying not to stress over it.
Had a creepy dream last night, at one point of it a black rat ran across my feet, it was very disgusting, that I jumped up and fell on the floor and CRAWLED, yes crawled on all four out of the room! I gotta look that up it sounds too weird.
In other news, this weekend is the EID, the small feast for all Muslims, we invited some friends over, and Jamel and I will be cooking something special. My friend is also pregnant and she is Egyptian as well, so that is so exciting for the babies I hope, they can interact, speak Arabic together and stuff, she is three weeks behind me.
Now I am afraid I must go google that dream and makes some business calls.

Noha

No comments:

Post a Comment