Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Good Doctor appointment :D

So I had my Dr. appointment today, and it was great, I heard the baby's heartbeat, 157 per minute, my blood pressure is good (thank God) , and the baby is upside down, the Dr. says he'll move again, but I'm hoping he'll remain upside down till birth.
On the other hand, I gained 5 pounds since my last appointment, which means that so far I've gained about 16 pounds, that's a lot, I was hoping to stay below the 20 pound mark, but I do not see that happening now since the baby himself will again about 5 more pounds in the next three months, so we'll see I guess.
Got a good tip to drink warm prune juice at night, and right now my husband is at the store buying it :) so that should make life easier.
It simply feels good knowing all is well, since today I didn't feel the baby move :( but I think I did not eat good today, will pick up my good eating habits tomorrow I hope. We'll be going to the farmers market in the morning to get some good vegetables and fruits, so that's good.
Next appointment is in three weeks, by then inshaa Allah I'll be in my third trimester, yaay.
well, until then, enjoy your weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment