Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

27 weeks (10 till fullterm!)

Today I had a Dr. appointment, it was great, baby's heartbeat was 166, he was active and moving, Dr. told me not to worry about movement as I told her I was freaking out, my blood pressure was good, and everything else was great elhamd le Allah (thank God) I love hearing his racing heartbeat, it makes me so happy. Next appointment is in two weeks, it's bi-monthly now yaay, I love going to the Dr. to get the reassurance that everything is going fine, and now I get to do that twice a month :D

How Far Along: 27 weeks! only 13 to go (10 till full term).

How Big is The Baby: 14.5 inches long, about 2.5 pounds.

Total Weight Gain: 21 pounds

Maternity Clothes: of course.

Sleep: Alright

Gender: Boy :)

Movement: yep, I feel him about twice or three times a day, around 2 pm, around 6, and then around 11 pm :)

Food Cravings: I don't think I have any! just want some herring, and smoked salmon, but not a craving!
 
Aversions: Not a big fan of chicken!

What I Miss: hmmm, sleeping on my tummy, and sleeping the whole night straight.

What I'm looking forward to: My birthday on Tuesday, I'm going to be 27 years old and 27 weeks pregnant.
 
Milestones: Reached the 90% survival rate (if the baby is born premature, my husband hates talking about that stuff)

Symptoms: Heartburn, gas, fatigue, loss of energy and clumsiness.
 
Emotions: Just very glad to be in month 7, the last trimester, almost over I hope, I'm super excited, and super scared, if I don't feel him move when I get up I stay worried till I do! And some thoughts about the delivery gets me scared, I want to pack my bag but waiting to buy my hospital robe and baby detergent so that I can wash his clothes. Mama will be here soon isA. I received my 10% discount coupon from babies r us, so now I can go buy the stuff I have on my registry, can't wait till we do that, hopefully next month. Overall I'm very anxious, excited and scared, but hoping for the best. pray for us :)

2 comments: