Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

27 Years & 27 Weeks!

So today I turned 27, and I'm currently 27 weeks pregnant, I'm so thankful and happy for everything I have in my life, I am madly in love with my amazing husband, and already head over heels for this baby, I have a great family and wonderful friends back home (Egypt), I miss them all very much, and hopefully will see them next spring when we get to go home isA (God Willing).
My husband got me the Nikon camera that I have been craving (since mine was stolen from our car a few months ago) So now I can take all the pictures that I want, I took a whole bunch already and I am loving it. I can't wait till our baby is here so that I can take pictures of him isA, that's all so exciting, I really wish the weeks would fly by.
Yesterday we went to Target, and the minute I started walking around I started feeling tired! Pressure on my pelvic bone and just uncomfortable all over! I wonder if this is the way it will be for the next three months! I am not complaining AT ALL, I'm just describing...
I still feel very anxious about the fact that my Nursery isn't even half way done, no furniture at all yet, I'm hoping and praying that we'll get everything done on time isA, but I'm just nervous as the days get closer and closer. I ordered this very luxurious-looking robe and fuzzy slippers for the hospital, and for the winter I guess, I can not wait till they arrive, all I have to get now is the baby detergent and I can wash everything, print out my birth plan, and finally pack "THE BAG", I should have this done within the next two weeks.
My brother reminded me yesterday that this will be my last birthday only as a woman (wife), not a mother, so next year isA I should be a mommy and have my little one to celebrate with us, a very exciting observation.
I now will go do some work for my husband's business, I still love my birthdays, and of course the whole glorious month of October, so happy October everyone, and good luck to you all.
Noha

No comments:

Post a Comment