Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 13, 2013

10 Months/28 Months
















Alright, so I have come to the conclusion that I am and will not be able to post here as much as I would like, but I won't feel bad about it. The boys are great, Sami is 10 months and 2 weeks now, he is almost walking, he lets go and takes a step or two here and there, he can stand without support for 5 seconds or so. He has 4 teeth, 5th coming out, he wears size 12 clothing (a bit big still) and eats everything. Loui is 28 months, wear 2T clothes and 3T PJ's, he talks quite a bit, said things like "no more shower" and "sami no cereal", I would say maybe 40% of his vocabulary is Arabic, I think English is a bit easier, he understands both perfectly but chooses the easier word of both languages to use. He loves to wrestle and play with Simsim, and we are trying to enjoy this spring as much as we can, Jamel has been working a lot but we make the best of our days off.

My parents are coming next month so they'll be here for Simsim's first BD :) very exciting. I am trying to plan a fun vacation for them, this will be my dad's second time here and my mom's 4th, but neither of them got to do much before, as I was pregnant in all the previous times and we lived quite far from NYC then, not we are only an hour away and it's right in the middle of summer so I hope they enjoy themselves :)

I will update whenever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment